Any Challenge Creates Opportunity For Success• Third generation Northwest Native
• Sales and Marketing Background
• In-Depth Community Knowledge
• Comprehensive Regional Knowledge
• Creative Strategist
• 18 Years Local Real Estate Experience
• Team Player
• Involved Community Participant
• Valuable Expertise in Transitions
• Skilled Negotiator
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Member of South King County Association of Realtors
What Bonnie's Clients Have to Say...."We have worked with Bonnie before and appreciate her steady hand throughout the process. She answered all of our questions and advised us well, was very responsive, and kept us informed of each step. This home is a dream come true for us, and her guidance and advice helped this this possible. We are so grateful!” -Ben and Gwen S.
“Bonnie made it an easy and comfortable experience for us. This was our first home and we will always look at this experience with positive memories. 5 stars!” -Angelo F. and Jessica B.
“Bonnie proved to me that using a real estate agent that knows the area out wins even very savvy web skills! The house I ended up buying—and LOVING—was not even listed online by the time she flagged it for me and we put in our offer. There were two other offers, so had I waited for it to appear on Red Fin or similar, I would have lost it. -Shannon K.